Organic production is a general system of agricultural management and food production that combines the best environmental practices, a high level of biodiversity, the preservation of natural resources, the application of demanding standards on animal welfare and production in accordance with the preferences of certain consumers for products obtained from natural substances and processes. Thus, ecological production methods play a double social role, providing, on the one hand, ecological products to a specific market that responds to consumer demand and, on the other, public goods that contribute to the protection of the environment, animal welfare and rural development.
- Our products from organic farming:
- Do not use genetically modified organisms
- Do not use pesticides or fertilizers, whether chemical or synthetic
- Are processed in a 100% natural and sustainable way
- Our manufacturers aim to:
- Provide products of excellent certified quality
- Preserve the planet's natural resources
- Support the economic and social development of local communities
- Achieve and maintain a neutral carbon footprint
- Prevent deforestation and desertification
- Actively act in favor of soil fertilization and biodiversity
To learn more about the production rules click here.
Raw material finder
Solchem has a wide variety of Commodities or Premium raw materials of guaranteed quality. You can check if we work with the ingredient you are looking for.
Ingredients by health area
We advise our clients in the formulation and development of their own dietary, cosmetic or nutraceutical products. We provide you with a tool to search by health areas.