Regarding the Personal Data Protection Law (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation) that has been implemented at the European level as of May 2018, SOLCHEM NATURE SL notifies:
If you receive an email from our account firstname.lastname@example.org it is due to one of the following reasons:
- SOLCHEM NATURE SL has or is maintaining a commercial relationship with your company, you being directly or indirectly related to it.
- You have maintained a telephone or e-mail relationship with SOLCHEM NATURE SL employees for professional reasons.
- You have provided your personal data to an employee of SOLCHEM NATURE SL by means of a business card, an online subscription, a business meeting, or in any other valid way.
- We are fully committed to transparency regarding the processing of personal data, keeping it safe and secure.
- We will only keep professional data that is strictly necessary to contact you recorded in our database, without including other personal information.
- You have full control of your data, as contemplated by LO 3/2018 and RGPDUE 2016/679 and SOLCHEM NATURE SL guarantees you full access to it, in compliance with your right to rectification and erasure at any time.
- SOLCHEM NATURE SL sends communications with reasonable frequency, in order to provide you with relevant information for you and your company, such as:
- News and updates about our products.
- Notifications about calendars and/or changes in the company
- Attendance to events, meetings or fairs by SOLCHEM NATURE SL or one of its partners.